Sunday, September 15, 2013

Elements of Educational Technology

After reading through  the Association for Educational Communications and Technology's (AECT) definition of Education Technology, I realized how important it is to make sure that each of the 13 Elements are present in my classroom to make student learning worthwhile. Knowing that at times it may be impossible to hit upon all 13 at one time, I've picked out the three that I use most effectively in my classroom. In this Evernote document, I will explain how I use the three Elements I chose and why they are so important to me and the education of my students.

Elements of Educational Technology






Resources:

AECT's Definition of Educational Technology



1 comment:

  1. Excellent discussion, Kelsey. I enjoyed reading your paper and felt you really tackled these elements, with depth and making connections to your own profession.

    ReplyDelete