Sunday, December 8, 2013

RSS in Education

Education Professors in every college class I have been in have always told me I need to work SMARTER, not HARDER. For some, teaching students and guardians how to use an RSS feed site such as Feedly may be working harder. For a very minimal amount of effort, students who get their homework and assignments from an RSS feed created by the teacher will enter the classroom more prepared for leaning with more background knowledge on what needs to be taught. Students can stay up-to-date on educational happenings as well as breaking news and innovations that can thoroughly enrich a classroom environment. With some careful planning and talking to the right people in my school district, this is something I can foresee making its way into my classroom and Middle School.

Click here to see my Clarify-it presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment