Sunday, December 8, 2013

EDTECH Research

Researching a program (Accelerated Reader) that I already use in my school was an interesting process. I was surprised at how many negative articles there were though. Actually, I found more negative articles than positive articles. For my benefit, I found some good articles that would motivate my students to read more books to use the program more often.

As far as using APA format is concerned, I did need some refreshing since it has been a few years since I've used it last in undergrad courses. After looking at many different databases, I've seen that most sites have the ability to cite it for you right on the webpage. That's very convenient for someone who doesn't have a clue about citing. I know enough and was able to tweak that citing information to suit what I needed it to look like.

The Google Doc with my research can be seen here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey, I tried to read your research but it said I needed permission. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete